Community Groups and Schools
Thank you for your interest in group volunteer opportunities with Habitat Metro Denver. We rely on hundreds of community groups each year to ensure that hardworking families have a safe, decent place to call home.
Volunteer groups build and repair homes, work in our production shops, and help in our ReStores. No prior experience is needed to volunteer. Read our FAQ's to learn more.
If your group has fewer than five people, feel free to skip the group form and sign up here for a shift as individual volunteers.
Group Volunteer Opportunities
- Build and repair homes in partnership with families.
- Wednesday - Saturday, 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. in the summer)
- Ages 16+
- Frame wall sections or paint siding and trim used to build homes.
- Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Ages 14+ for painting, 18+ for framing
From May - October our home sponsor volunteers are very active, and we cannot accommodate community groups larger than 10 volunteers on our construction sites. During this timeframe we schedule community groups about four weeks out.
If you have a large group and you are flexible with your timeframe, we typically have a high need for construction groups from November - April and we can schedule groups four to eight weeks in advance.
- Volunteer in one of our home improvement ReStores that generate $2 million annually for our programs.
- Sunday - Saturday, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. or 2 - 6 p.m.
- Ages 16+
ReStores can accommodate groups of 10 volunteers year-round and can be scheduled months in advance.
Please complete the request form below and our team will contact you about available opportunities.
VOLUNTEER GROUP REQUEST FORM
Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver is a 501 (c) nonprofit organization, FEIN: 74-2050021 see our About Us page for more organization information.