Community Groups and Schools
Thank you for your interest in group volunteer opportunities with Habitat Metro Denver. We rely on hundreds of community groups each year to ensure that hardworking families have a safe, decent place to call home. Volunteer groups build and renovate homes, do critical exterior home repairs, work in our production shop, and help in our ReStores.
No prior experience is needed to volunteer. We provides all tools, safety equipment, training and supervision.
Opportunities and Age Requirements
New Construction and Home Repair:
- Build and repair homes in partnership with families.
- Wednesday - Saturday, 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. in the summer)
- Ages 16+
- Support Habitat by volunteering in our ReStore warehouses on the floor and donation dock.
- Monday - Saturday, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. or 2 - 7 p.m.
- Sunday, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. or 1 - 5 p.m.
- Ages 16+
- Frame wall sections or paint siding and trim used to build homes.
- Tuesday, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m., ages 14+
- Wednesday and Friday, 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., ages 18+
- Saturday, 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., ages 14+
Please complete the request form below and our team will contact you about available opportunities.
VOLUNTEER GROUP REQUEST FORM
Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver is a 501 (c) nonprofit organization, FEIN: 74-2050021 see our About Us page for more organization information.