Community Groups and Schools
Thank you for your interest in group volunteer opportunities with Habitat Metro Denver. We rely heavily on community groups to ensure that hardworking families have a safe, decent place to call home.
No prior experience is needed to volunteer. Read our FAQ's to learn more.
If your group has fewer than five people, feel free to skip the group form and sign up here for a shift as individual volunteers.
- Build and repair homes in partnership with families.
- Wednesday - Saturday, 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. in the summer)
- Ages 16+
- Frame walls or paint siding and trim used to build homes.
- Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Ages 14+ for painting, 18+ for framing
We receive a high volume of requests for the summer months. During May - October, we can schedule groups of 10 volunteers four weeks in advance.
- Volunteer in our home improvement ReStores that generate $2 million annually for our homeownership programs.
- Help unload donations, organize incoming inventory, display items for sale, and assist customers.
- Sunday - Saturday, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., 10 a.m. - 4 p.m., or 2 - 6 p.m.
- Ages 16+
Groups of 10 volunteers are needed year-round and can be scheduled months in advance.
Large Groups (more than 10 volunteers)
- Construction: If you have a group larger than 10, we may be able to accommodate your group during November - April. During this timeframe, we schedule groups four to eight weeks in advance. Large groups need to be flexible with dates and might need to be split up among different sites.
- ReStores: Some of our ReStores can schedule groups larger than 10. Once we receive your request form, we will work to accommodate your group if possible.
Please complete the request form below and our team will contact you about available opportunities.
Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver is a 501 (c) nonprofit organization, FEIN: 74-2050021 see our About Us page for more organization information.