Company Team Building
Corporate Engagement Opportunities with Habitat
Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver’s Company Team Building program is an employee engagement opportunity that helps build stronger teams while providing employees a unique way to give back to their community.
Your employees will help Habitat build homes and help build a better future for new Habitat Partner Families.
- Team Building Opportunities: Companies of all sizes can engage their employees and encourage stronger relationships, while learning new skills.
- No Construction Experience Needed: Habitat provides all the tools and training for your Team Build.
- Strategic Marketing Exposure: Companies can show they are making a difference in the community by being a corporate partner with Habitat for Humanity.
▶ How do I set up a Company Team Building Day?
- Complete and Submit the Team Building Inquiry Form below.
- Habitat staff will reach out to find a date that aligns with your schedule.
- Habitat will provide your team with an online volunteer registration system.
- Habitat will send you an invoice for your donation.
Why do we ask for a donation?
Teams are asked to contribute a tax-deductible donation (based on the size of your group reservation) to cover the cost of materials and supervision for your builds. This support also allows us to continue to provide affordable housing opportunities for families with limited incomes and establish safe neighborhoods.
Every Habitat Metro Denver home costs more than $250,000 to build and Company Team Building donations provide the funding needed to ensure that Habitat is able to fulfill our mission. While a donation is not required, we do need them to do our work.
Questions about our corporate volunteer opportunities?
Find out more about the volunteering with Habitat on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Contact Jeanne Fischetti at email@example.com.
Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver is a 501 (c) nonprofit organization, FEIN: 74-2050021 see our About Us page for more organization information.