Summer Internship Program
Are you a high school student looking for a meaningful way to spend your time this summer? Do you have service hours to complete for graduation? Do you enjoy meeting new people?
Become a summer intern with Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver!
The Habitat Denver Summer Internship Program is an opportunity for high school students to gain valuable skills, learn about affordable housing issues, and make a difference by serving in a Habitat Denver ReStore one shift a week from Tuesday, June 8 - Friday, August 6.
- Be 14 years of age or older before the program begins.
- Attend a virtual information session.
- Participate in the program orientation on Saturday, May 22, from 10 - 11:30am.
- Commit to a weekly shift, Tuesday - Friday, from 1:30 - 5pm.*
*Interns must serve at least seven shifts for program completion.
Wednesday, May 12, 5:30 - 6:30pm
Saturday, May 15, 11am - 12pm
Information sessions will be held virtually via Zoom. Students can choose their preferred date in the appplication.
Applications are due Wednesday, May 5th.
- Enhance your skills and build confidence.
- Complete high school volunteer hours in one summer.
- Meet and interact with new people, fellow volunteers, and future homeowners.
- Get experience that can lead to references for employment and college applications.
- Receive an official letter of completion.
Habitat Denver ReStores sell new and gently used appliances, furniture, cabinets, and more at discount prices. All ReStore profits support Habitat Metro Denver’s programs to build, repair, and renovate homes for more than 200 low-income homeowners each year.
With your help, we can provide strength, stability and self-reliance through affordable homeownership in metro Denver.
Don’t miss the chance to spend your summer break with Habitat Metro Denver! Limited spots are available at each store. If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.