Volunteer at the ReStore!
- Did you know 100% of the profits made at the ReStores support Habitat's homeownership program for local low-income families?
- ReStore volunteers help our staff in a fun retail environment, organizing and moving merchandise, helping with customer service and more.
- If you'd like to volunteer once or just a few times, click the "Volunteer" button below or . . .
- . . . become a regular volunteer. Being a regular only requires a 5 hour/week commitment and you can find your ‘niche’ at the ReStore whether it's customer service, recycling metals, testing appliances, or organizing our ‘stuff’. If you're interested in becoming a regular, don't click the "Volunteer" button, but instead fill out the form below and let's chat!
- Don't want to work on the sales floor? You could also travel metro Denver with our drivers and pick up donations.Click here!
If you have any questions at all just email us, using the form below or call 720-469-4807. Also, use this form if you'd like to sign up to be a ReStore regular volunteer.
Team Captain Spotlight:
Find out why Ed Herring,
a hard-working ReStore
Team Captain loves
working at the ReStore.