Spring into Cleaning
by donating gently used items to the Habitat ReStores
Are you looking to declutter your home or replace your furniture, décor, or home goods this spring? Consider donating your items to the Habitat for Humanity ReStore so that another local family can continue enjoying your well-loved, but no-longer-needed items.
Habitat for Humanity’s ReStores accept donations of new and used furniture, appliances and more, and sell them back to the public at a discount. 100% of the proceeds from the ReStores support Habitat’s mission of building and preserving affordable homeownership.
We’re coming to you this March with two convenient donation drives!
- Saturday, March 13th from 10 am to 1 pm at St. Andrew United Methodist Church
9203 S. University Blvd., Highlands Ranch, 80126
- Saturday, March 20th from 10am to 1pm at St. Peter Lutheran Church, Greenwood Village
9300 E Belleview Ave, Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Items we accept:
- Furniture including dressers, end tables, small desks, chairs and much more
- Art and décor including framed pictures, table lamps, and framed mirrors
- Home goods like small appliances, dishes, glassware, and cookingware
- Construction materials: Power and hand tools, hardware, lumber, 2x4s
Items we cannot accept:
- No clothing, curtains, or linens
- No hazardous materials like paint or chemicals
- No mattresses or box springs
- No glass-topped tables