2017 Sales Event Calendar
Check out the calendar for all of our huge sales events announced so far for 2017.
What's New At The ReStore?:
Check out new inventory and fun shots of staff and volunteers above. Updated in real time!
To see new inventory as it comes in follow us on Instagram.
- Appliances - Refrigerators, Stoves, Washers, Dryers, Ovens, Microwaves
- Furniture - Sofas, Futons, Recliners, Dressers, Hutches, Armoires, Tables, Chairs
- Cabinets - Kitchen Cabinet Sets, Bathroom Cabinets, Vanities
- Rugs - Area Rugs, Doormats, Runners
- Flooring - Tile, Hardwood, Laminate, VCT
- Paint - Recycled GreenSheen Paint
- Windows & Doors - Of All Shapes & Sizes
- Plumbing Fixtures - Tubs, Toilets, Sinks
- Bathroom Accessories - Faucets, Towel Holders, Dispensers, Shower Caddies
- Building Materials - Lumber, Plywood, Stone, Pavers
- Tools & Hardware - Tools, Screws, Nuts, Bolts
- Lighting - Floor Lamps, Chandeliers, Bulbs, Table Lamps
- HVAC - Hot Water Heaters, AC units, Baseboard Heaters
- & Much Much More!
Half the Cost:
Our ReStores only accept lightly used donations to ensure the integrity of our inventory. Habitat’s strong relationships with manufacturers, businesses and donors allows us to acquire high-quality and top-of-the-line items and materials and price them at an average of 50% off retail prices!
And We're Green!:
The ReStores partnered with a University of Denver MBA to gauage our environmental impact. This is what they found:
- Through our sales of donted items we keep an average of 80 tons of material per week out of the waste stream.
- Our Cardboard Recycling Program recycles an average of 2 tons of cardboard per week.
- Our Metals Recycling Program recycles about 8 tons of metal per week.
From selling recycled paint (at a third of retail price!) to our Deconstruction program, the ReStores keep our community green - and save you green, too.