Check out some of the huge quantity of brand new products we just received at all 5 stores from a major home improvement retailers. Visit any one of our stores for more!
2016 Sales Event Calendar
Check out the calendar for our huge sales events throughout 2016
What's New At The ReStore?:
Check out new inventory and fun shots of staff and volunteers above. Updated in real time!
To see new inventory as it comes in follow us on Instagram.
- Appliances - Refrigerators, Stoves, Washers, Dryers, Ovens, Microwaves
- Furniture - Sofas, Futons, Recliners, Dressers, Hutches, Armoires, Tables, Chairs
- Cabinets - Kitchen Cabinet Sets, Bathroom Cabinets, Vanities
- Rugs - Area Rugs, Doormats, Runners
- Flooring - Tile, Hardwood, Laminate, VCT
- Paint - Recycled GreenSheen Paint
- Windows & Doors - Of All Shapes & Sizes
- Plumbing Fixtures - Tubs, Toilets, Sinks
- Bathroom Accessories - Faucets, Towel Holders, Dispensers, Shower Caddies
- Building Materials - Lumber, Plywood, Stone, Pavers
- Tools & Hardware - Tools, Screws, Nuts, Bolts
- Lighting - Floor Lamps, Chandeliers, Bulbs, Table Lamps
- HVAC - Hot Water Heaters, AC units, Baseboard Heaters
- & Much Much More!
Half the Cost:
Our ReStores only accept lightly used donations to ensure the integrity of our inventory. Habitat’s strong relationships with manufacturers, businesses and donors allows us to acquire high-quality and top-of-the-line items and materials and price them at an average of 50% off retail prices!
And We're Green!:
The ReStores partnered with a University of Denver MBA to gauage our environmental impact. This is what they found:
- Through our sales of donted items we keep an average of 80 tons of material per week out of the waste stream.
- Our Cardboard Recycling Program recycles an average of 2 tons of cardboard per week.
- Our Metals Recycling Program recycles about 8 tons of metal per week.
From selling recycled paint (at a third of retail price!) to our Deconstruction program, the ReStores keep our community green - and save you green, too.