Important Donation Info
Thank you for your interest in donating material to the Habitat ReStore! To ensure a successful donation please note:
- The Habitat Denver ReStores require a non-refundable $15 fee to schedule a residential pick up. This fee offsets the cost of scheduling your pickup and sending a truck to your location. Note that this fee does not guarantee the collection of your donation. Additionally, we charge a $20 handling fee for each donated appliance that contains Freon, due to the EPA's new ban on the disposal and recycling of such materials.
- We are currently scheduling donation pickup 3-7 days in advance.
- We cannot enter a residence. All items must be in the garage or outside at ground level, and accessible to our drivers. For the safety of our drivers, we will not be able to go up or down any stairs. Our driver may have to decline/reschedule a donation that they cannot safely retrieve.
- All items must be in good condition. Our knowledgeable staff who come to pick up your donation have the final determination if an item is suitable for donation. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 303-421-5300, or check our list of acceptable items.
- During winter, we will make every effort to pick up your donation. However, due to weather, we may occasionally have to ground our trucks for the safety of our staff. We will communicate any changes in your scheduled pick up ASAP. If your pickup is canceled due to the weather, we will work to reschedule your pick up as quickly as possible.
Thanks again for your interest in supporting Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver through a donation to our ReStores. We look forward to picking up your donation.