Donate Used Furniture, Appliances & More
Our metro Denver ReStores are accepting drop-off donations from 10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at all four locations' drop-off docks.
We are now accepting requests to pick up donations.
Material Donation Guidelines
In order to ensure the safety of our donors and staff, as well as to create a clean and sanitary environment within our stores, here are some guidelines for material donations:
- We are creating safe, no-contact drop-off zones at each of our docks.
- UPDATE: Our Denver and Wheat Ridge locations are now accepting both hard-surface and upholstered furniture, and our Aurora ReStore is accepting like-new-condition upholstered furniture in limited quantities.
- We are asking that all donations be cleaned prior to drop off.
We're excited to begin accepting donations again and appreciate your help with this new process. Please bear with us if we hit a daily capacity due to space limitations in our drop-off zones. We will do our best to accommodate all material donations.
Our customers can rest assured that all donated items will be sanitized before entering the sales floor.
Pickup & Freon Disposal Fees
- All metro Denver ReStores charge a non-refundable $15 fee for all donations received through our residential pickup service. This fee will cover scheduling, transportation and item screening costs.
- To offset costs we incur for recycling metals including items containing Freon, we charge a $20 handling fee for each donated appliance, working or not, that may contain Freon.
We appreciate your understanding and support of our ReStores!
How Did We Do?:
Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver is a 501 (c) nonprofit organization, FEIN: 74-2050021 see our About Us page for more organization information.