Donate Used Furniture, Appliances & More
This spring and summer, consider donating your old tools and gardening items to the Habitat Denver ReStores. Your no-longer-needed items may be much needed by someone else, plus each sale will help us build and repair more homes across metro Denver. Donate at any one of our donation docks from 10 am – 3:30 pm Tuesdays – Saturdays, or schedule a time for us to pick up your items.
Material Donation Guidelines
In order to ensure the safety of our donors and staff, as well as to create a clean and sanitary environment within our stores, here are some guidelines for material donations:
- We are creating safe, no-contact drop-off zones at each of our docks.
- See what items we can accept for donation.
- Note: Our Denver and Wheat Ridge locations only are now accepting both hard-surface and upholstered furniture.
- Please clean all donations before drop off.
We're excited to be accepting donations again and appreciate your help with this process. Please bear with us if we hit a daily capacity due to space limitations in our drop-off zones. We will do our best to accommodate all material donations.
Our customers can rest assured that all donated items will be sanitized before entering the sales floor.
Pickup & Freon Disposal Fees
- All metro Denver ReStores charge a non-refundable $15 fee for all donations received through our residential pickup service. This fee will cover scheduling, transportation and item screening costs.
- To offset costs we incur for recycling metals including items containing Freon, we charge a $20 handling fee for each donated appliance, working or not, that may contain Freon.
We appreciate your understanding and support of our ReStores!
How Did We Do?:
Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver is a 501 (c) nonprofit organization, FEIN: 74-2050021 see our About Us page for more organization information.