Donate Used Furniture, Appliances & More
Our metro Denver ReStores are accepting drop-off donations from 10 am - 3:30 pm every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at all four locations.
Material Donation Guidelines
In order to ensure the safety of our donors and staff, as well as to create a clean and sanitary environment within our stores, here are some guidelines for material donations:
- We are creating safe, no-contact drop-off zones at each of our docks.
- See what items we can accept for donation.
- Note: Our Denver and Wheat Ridge locations only are now accepting both hard-surface and upholstered furniture.
- Please clean all donations before drop off.
We're excited to be accepting donations again and appreciate your help with this process. Please bear with us if we hit a daily capacity due to space limitations in our drop-off zones. We will do our best to accommodate all material donations.
Our customers can rest assured that all donated items will be sanitized before entering the sales floor.
Pickup & Freon Disposal Fees
- All metro Denver ReStores charge a non-refundable $15 fee for all donations received through our residential pickup service. This fee will cover scheduling, transportation and item screening costs.
- To offset costs we incur for recycling metals including items containing Freon, we charge a $20 handling fee for each donated appliance, working or not, that may contain Freon.
We appreciate your understanding and support of our ReStores!
How Did We Do?:
Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver is a 501 (c) nonprofit organization, FEIN: 74-2050021 see our About Us page for more organization information.