2827 W. 53rd Avenue, 80221
2 bedrooms | 1 bathroom | 588 square feet | $172,000*
1 unit available
|Gross Minimum Monthly Income||Gross Maximum Monthly Income|
Maximum income is dependent upon your household size.
*If your income falls within the ranges specified above, you may qualify for a mortgage with a payment not to exceed 30% of your gross monthly income. Please note that this price reflects an estimated sales price; please contact Habitat staff to learn about available subsidies.
Monthly housing costs will not exceed 30% of buyer's gross monthly income.
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring options and carpeted bedrooms
- White Shaker-style kitchen cabinets
- Covered front porch and rear entry
- Style: Townhome
- Bedrooms: Two
- Baths: One
- Square Footage: 588
- Parking: Two rear parking spots
- Heating: Natural gas furnace
- Accessible: Yes
- School District: Westminster 50
- Elementary: Beach Court
- Middle Skinner
- High: North
- Land Lease: $90
- HOA fees: $34
- Taxes: $60
- Estimated Homeowners' Insurance: $100
This home will be part of a community land trust.
Want to Know More About This Property? Contact Us Below!
Once you've submitted this interest form, someone from our team will be in touch with information on next steps including how to apply to our Homeownership Program.