18769 E. 58th Ave., Unit A, Denver, CO 80249
3 bedrooms | 2 bathrooms | 1,284 square feet | $250,000*
|Max Household Size||Gross Minimum Monthly Income||Gross Maximum Monthly Income|
*If your income falls within the ranges specified above, you may qualify for a mortgage with a payment not to exceed 30% of your gross monthly income.
This beautifully renovated home is close to Denver International Airport and Rocky Mountain Arsenal Refuge, and features great amenities including all-new carpet, paint, laminate counter and flooring and double-pane windows.
Monthly housing costs will not exceed 30% of buyer's gross monthly income.
- All-new carpet, paint, laminate counter and flooring, double-pane windows and lighting
- New appliance package including dishwasher, disposal, dryer, microwave, oven, refrigerator and washer
- Style: Condo
- Bedrooms: Three
- Baths: Two
- Square Footage: 1,284
- Parking: Reserved space
- Heating: Forced air
- Accessible: Yes
- School District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Waller/Denver 1
- Middle: Dr. Martin Luther King/Denver 1
- High: KIPP Denver Collegiate High School/Denver 1
- HOA Fees: 217/month
- Taxes: $1,572/year