12128 E. Kepner Place, Aurora, CO 80012
2 bedrooms | 1 bathroom | 816 square feet | $180,000*
|Max Household Size||Gross Minimum Monthly Income||Gross Maximum Monthly Income|
Maximum income is 80% of AMI for the household size.
*If your income falls within the ranges specified above, you may qualify for a mortgage with a payment not to exceed 30% of your gross monthly income.
This beautifully renovated condo is nestled in the gated Oak Park community. Sure to impress, it features great updates, including a new appliance package.
Monthly housing costs will not exceed 30% of buyer's gross monthly income.
- Baseboard heat, wall A/C, and a wood-burning fireplace with stone surround
- New appliance package including dishwasher, disposal, dryer, microwave, oven, refrigerator, and washer
- HOA includes: Utilities, maintenance grounds and exterior, pool, playground, and clubhouse
- Style: Condo
- Bedrooms: Two
- Baths: One
- Square Footage: 816
- Parking: Reserved space
- Heating: Forced air
- Accessible: Visitable
- School District: Aurora Public Schools
- Elementary: Virginia Court
- Middle: Aurora Hills
- High: Gateway
- HOA Fees: $249/month
- Taxes: $102/month