10150 E. Virginia Ave., Unit 102, Building 2, Denver 80247
2 bedrooms | 2 bathroom | 969 square feet | $136,558*
|Max Household Size||Gross Minimum Monthly Income||Gross Maximum Monthly Income|
Maximum income is 50% of AMI for the household size.
This two-bedroom condo has been beautifully renovated with stunning new features. Nestled in the gated Oak Park community with a swimming pool, volleyball court, and easy access to the Highline Canal Trail, this home features plenty of updates sure to impress!
Monthly housing costs will not exceed 30% of buyer's gross monthly income.
- Brand-new energy-efficient appliances, including a new Whirlpool front-loading washer and dryer
- Wall air conditioning and a wood-burning fireplace with stone surround
- Remodeled kitchen and bathrooms
- HOA, which includes: utilities; basic cable; maintenance—grounds and exterior; recycling; snow removal; and trash
- Style: Condo
- Bedrooms: Two
- Baths: Two
- Square Ft: 969
- Parking: Two reserved parking spaces— #321 and #565
- Heating: Baseboard, hot water
- Accessible: Visitable
- School District: R-2-A
- Elementary: Place/Denver 1
- Middle: Place/Denver 1
- High: George Washington/Denver 1
- HOA Fees: $284/month
- Taxes: $73/month