Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver is proud to develop the final homes in our 16-home College View community near Evans & Federal in southwest Denver. These three and four bedroom homes boast new energy efficient appliances, oak cabinets, a private backyard and two dedicated parking spaces.
- Covered porch and landscaped front yard
- Rear storage shed provided
School District: Denver Public Schools
- College View Elementry
- Henry World Middle School
- Abraham Lincoln High School
How to apply:
Become familiar with Habitat’s Program Qualifications and fill out an online application to Habitat’s Homeownership Program. Selection is based on need for housing, willingness to partner, and ability to pay.
- 3-bedroom homes will require a minimum household monthly income of $3,927
- 4-bedroom homes will require a minimum household monthly income of $4,222
Housing costs through Habitat’s program will not exceed 30% of a homebuyer’s income.