43rd & Elizabeth
Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver is excited to begin construction on this new 32-home affordable homeownership development being built in Denver’s Elyria Swansea neighborhood.
Centrally-located, and just 1.2 miles from the 40th and Colorado light rail station, these 3 and 4 bedroom duplexes will take the collective work of more than 15,000 volunteers, and be the future home of more than 144 adults and children.
- Construction is scheduled to kick off in spring 2019
- Located in Denver’s Elyria Swansea neighborhood
- Two-story construction with multiple exterior styles
- Nearby schools include Swansea Elementary, Bruce Randolph, University Prep, International Academy of Denver, and DSST: Cole
How to apply:
Become familiar with Habitat’s Program Qualifications and fill out an online application to Habitat’s Homeownership Program. Selection is based on need for housing, willingness to partner, and ability to pay.
- 3-bedroom homes will require a minimum household monthly income of $3,927
- 4-bedroom homes will require a minimum household monthly income of $4,222
Home payments through Habitat’s program will not exceed 30% of a homebuyer’s income.