17 Things We're Looking Forward to in 2017
Jan. 2, 2017
- Celebrating our 38th anniversary.
- Building and renovating 43 homes.
- Working with more than 15,000 local volunteers.
- Repairing 44 homes in Denver’s Globeville, Elyria and Swansea neighborhoods.
- Welcoming the first homeowners “home” at Sheridan Square, our 63-home community.
- Collaborating with local breweries on the first House that Beer Built in Denver.
- Working with thousands of volunteers at our five local ReStores.
- Providing low-cost home improvement options to the public through our ReStores.
- Recycling tons of cardboard and scrap metal that would otherwise go to the landfill through our ReStores.
- Breaking ground on more than 30 new homes being built at Sheridan Square this year.
- Supporting the construction of 50 homes in global partner countries Cambodia, Nepal, Lesotho, Ethiopia, Nicaragua and Jordan.
- Advocating for affordable housing policies in metro Denver through Build Louder campaigns.
- Collaborating with the faith communities of metro Denver to build homes and hope.
- Partnering with business leaders to build brighter futures for families through affordable housing.
- Building on sunny construction days and enjoying the pride that comes from building in wet and cold weather.
- Helping local families build themselves strength and stability through affordable homeownership.
- Working with YOU to build homes and hope!