Gingerbread House Build
Support Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver while spreading holiday cheer!
We build homes, and now you can too! And what’s more festive than building a gingerbread house with friends, family, or co-workers? We’ll provide all the supplies, you build your house, and then you’ll gather “votes” on your house by inviting your peers to make donations through an online fundraising platform. In the end, three prizes will be awarded:
- “Home Builder” Award: Most funds raised
- “Community Organizer” Award: Most individual donations
- “Builder’s Choice” Award: Most creative design (as voted on by our construction crew and Americorps members)
The timeline of the event is as follows:
‣ Friday, Nov. 19th and Saturday, Nov. 20th: Pick up gingerbread kits from Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver office
‣ Sunday, Nov. 21st - Wednesday, Dec. 8th: Build Your gingerbread house!
‣ Thursday, Dec. 9th: Deadline to build and set up your fundraising page
‣ Thursday, Dec. 9th - Monday, Dec. 20th: Gather votes and support for your gingerbread house
‣ Tuesday, Dec. 21st: Winners announced
Register below and support Habitat homeowners this winter. If you have any questions, email Development Associate Jack Stedman. Happy holidays!
• Registration Levels: •
❧ Family/Individual= $100
Your donation to Habitat gets you one gingerbread kit to decorate.
❧ Corporate Sponsor = $1,000
Your donation to Habitat gets you five gingerbread house kits and marketing benefits (we’ll recognize your company in event materials).
❧ Presenting Sponsor = $2,500
Your donation to Habitat gets you ten gingerbread kits plus marketing benefits (we’ll recognize your company in event materials and at award ceremony).
*Please Note: For company sponsors, there will be a sliding registration fee scale depending on the number of kits requested. Please contact Development Associate Jack Stedman for more info.