Sable Ridge Townhomes
Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver is proud to develop this unique, 51-townhome community near Chambers and East 40th Avenue in the Montbello neighborhood. The Sable Ridge townhome property will include lots of outdoor areas for famlies to enjoy walking paths and open space. The future homeowners will enjoy the easy access to transportation corridors, ample outdoor activity features and a tight-knit community design. These 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom townhomes will take the collective skills of nearly 20,000 volunteers.
- Near Economic & Commercial Centers
- Northwest of Chambers and I-70
- Montbello neighborhood
- Nearby access to transit centers
- Access to employment centers, including: DIA, Anschutz Campus, Buckley AFB
- 51 Townhome Units
- Off-street parking
- Modest front and back yards
- 13 townhomes under construction in 2015
- Community gardens and activity lawns
- Walking paths and open space
Click here for the Sable Ridge informational flyer (pdf).