Court-Ordered Community Service Volunteers
Please note that court-ordered community service can only be completed in our ReStores and cannot be completed on our construction sites.
Do you have community service hours to do for work, by court-order, or for benefits? Welcome!
We welcome court-ordered volunteers; please read our requirements and expectations below.
Court Ordered Service Volunteer Requirements and Expectations:
- Ticket cannot be related to theft, aggression, or adult crimes involving minors
- Court ordered volunteers must be at least 16, and volunteers under 18 must have a parent sign a minor waiver form (these may be downloaded after clicking the "Sign Up" button below).
- Volunteers must be on-time for their shift, if a volunteer is late, they may not be able to stay to volunteer.
- You are expected to stay for the entirety of the shift you signed up for; volunteers are not allowed to leave during a shift.
- If a volunteer misses three shifts without notification to staff, they will be asked not return to volunteer with Habitat for Humanity Metro Denver.
- It is the volunteer’s responsibility to ensure that any required paperwork is completed correctly by staff at the end of their shift.
- Habitat Staff have the right to dismiss a volunteer at any time, at their discretion.
If you meet the above conditions, you can sign up for shifts by clicking the button below.