Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver is an equal opportunity employer.
Current Employment Opportunities
To apply for the opportunity below, please submit work history to our Human Resources at email@example.com.
- Driver - Full-time (General Laborer)
- Denver ReStore - Part-time Retail Sales Associate
- Littleton ReStore - Part-time Retail Sales Associate
- Aurora ReStore - Part-time Retail Sales Associate
- Wheat Ridge ReStore - Part-time Retail Sales Associate
Main Office & Construction Opportunities
- Accounting Manager
- Project Coordinator, Real Estate Development
- Construction Supervisor
- Construction Supervisor - Substitute/Temporary
- Assistant Construction Supervisor - Substitute/Temporary
To apply for the intern opportunity listed below, email your work history to: Christine Koleski, Executive Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HABITAT IS COMMITTED TO ACCESSIBILITY FOR ALL
Habitat approaches accessibility from an inclusive perspective and will do everything reasonable to accommodate. Documents are available upon request, and Habitat welcomes feedback on providing goods and services to its customers with disabilities.
Any concerns or questions should be addressed to the Human Resources Department, by email at email@example.com, or by phone at 720-496-2708.
Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.